Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the rest of the sick day

This was the afternoon of our "sick day".... usually I don't cook lunch so we weren't stocked for today (atleast with anything that sounded yummy), so we ordered PIZZA! Reuben was pretty amazed that our pizza came on a "moto". Jorge was cleaning out his closet and found this. We do not put bumper stickers on our vehicles. I think it's somewhat rednecky, if that's a word. But Reuben was happy with his. I'm going to ignore what implications that may have....
I put Reuben down for a nap and FOUND THIS. My fault. I left a pile of folded laundry in the basket in their room. So after he tried getting up a zillion times, I took him back to the disaster area and calmly explained that if he didn't take a nap he'd need a time out. He just looked up at me and said, "I'm poopy mommy." Augh.....so THAT'S why....*beware: diaper changing lingo....I changed his diaper and said, "Reuben, you did have a little turd." To which he replied, "It's a TURTLE!" hahahaha...... Have a happy Tuesday!




3 comments:

Meredith said...

you have to love the little mess-makers of the world.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Thanks for the diaper changing lingo. I needed a good chuckle!

Jarmeg Family said...

turtle, that is pretty funny! Ryder always names his! Your boys are so cute!