Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jace's Sick Day

Jace threw up every 20 minutes for 4 hours. It was aweful, but more-so because he is my son who can EAT. The poor kid was starving. I thought he could try a piece of toast....no. Big mistake (on him, me and the floor). So after I arranged to not go to work, etc...he ran and stole Reuben's pb&j sandwich and scarfed it down faster than you can imagine. And surprisingly, he held it down. So after that and teaspoon by teaspoon of Pedialyte, he's fine. The boys had baths and fell asleep watching a rodeo. They were happy.
This is Jace's new smile in response to "say cheese"...isn't it the cutest thing EVER?! Does he even look sick?! NO!!!!!

Reuben wasn't very happy when he started roping him, so he resorted to roping himself...yes, my sick boy....I think he was totally faking it...just wanting another day with mommy. The weekend was too short! Although I asked Reuben what he wanted to do today..."go to Grandma's!"


Jace is growing up so fast. He's still my baby, but he's so independent. So although I was imagining worse case scenarios yesterday (I seriously thought he ate plastic off of a Halloween candy and it blocked his plumbing...etc.) He's absolutely wonderful and feeling fine. He even ate one of Grandma's cinnamon rolls with chocolate chips. My sick baby. I love him!



1 comment:

Meredith said...

what a sweet boy. he's so handsome.