Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


My friend Cambria is amazing. Anyone who knows her, knows it. She totally went all out for Halloween, and thankfully asked us to join in the fun! We ate dinner in a pumpkin, carved pumpkins, ate DELICIOUS pumpkin pie, and even went to our ward Halloween party. Reuben was a lion, but refused to let me draw a lion nose and whiskers. He said make-up is for girls.....I even told him I bought a special pencil that's for boys...nope. He didn't buy it. Reuben won a plate of cupcakes on the cake walk, and loved that his had a plastic spider on it. For some reason, that was the funniest thing ever! Hope you all had a fun, safe weekend!


6 comments:

Bec said...

What a silly boy, that Reuben! And wow- such a pretty spread. Happy Halloween indeed! I'm glad you had fun. Hooray for fun, creative friends!

Dena said...

I feel HORRIBLE. My little jace was a bee but I didn't get a picture of it. You can see part of him with a cookie in his hand....he's too fast and it was dark and outside, so being the paranoid mother I am- I was too busy keeping them right by me to snap more fun pictures! (Jorge had a meeting.)

Meredith said...

Cambria is amazing, I'll vouch for that. your boys are adorable.

Bec said...

Hey, I was also going to comment that your cabinet/cupboard thing in the background looks really good... then I read the post, and I think maybe it's Cambria's? Either way, nice piece of furniture~! :)

tori and nelson said...

the boys are so cute...i loved the cowboy jackolantern...very cute. :o) it looks like you guys had a great time!

Cambria said...

ahhhh gee whiz- thanks! It was a super fun night! I love how in one of those pictures Jace looks like he is sticking that marker up his nose, I wouldn't put it past him though =) Good memories!