Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been tagged...by marci.

Sorry....I guess I was tagged a long time ago, and I remembered seeing it but didn't have time. So here it is!:

Joys, Fears, and Obssessions
These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
Joys.
1. Holding my sleeping babies.
2. Dancing with Jorge.
3. Listening to rain on a tin roof.
Fears.
1. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
2. Being with the wrong person at the wrong time.
3. Having anything happen to any one of my 3 boys.
Current obsessions/collections
1. Actually, I'm currently obsessed with de-junking. so...anti-collecting?!
2. I'm trying to convince Santa Claus to bring the boys a dog.
3. Organic chicken eggs and goatmilk. NO, I'm not necessarily obsessed and it's not a "collection" but I believe it's healthier- and hey- I Do have to balance out the weekend cookies!
Surprising facts
1. I have one square lamp in my house and I'm trying to have it be diagonal on the entertainment center and it really bothers me.
2. I have a strict shower routine, but a few weeks ago I was pretty tired and put SHAMPOO on my face. kinda disappointed in myself. I've had the same routine since high school....
3. To some this may not be surprising...but TODAY I wore brown and black to church. Yes, I did. AND I looked good. (maybe that's the surprising part! haha)

I tag....Becky, Vanessa, Amy, Lauren, and ?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I have to tell you that one of my most favorite things is to hear rain on a tin roof. One day when we build a bigger house, it will have a tin roof.
It was nice to get to know you better. Are you guys sick this weekend too?

Bec said...

I also love the tin roof thing... though I've been convinced to someday NOT have our entire roof made of tin. Apparently it would be REALLY obnoxious (rain so loud you'd never talk/hear tv/sleep, etc.)... so maybe our house will have an AREA o' tin. :) Fun facts... and I've washed my hair with facewash before, so we're even!

Meredith said...

Dena I'm keeping tabs on your blog now, is that ok?