Saturday, October 18, 2008

saturday night fun



Tonight after I gave the boys a bath, Jorge asked for us to come outside for a minute. I was so confused as to why (especially since it meant a 99.9% chance of getting dirty again and needing to bathe in the morning before church)....until I saw it. the turtle. This was no ordinary turtle. It was not shy, did not hide from us, and walked very fast (ok- it ran). So what did my boys do??? THEY ROPED IT. poor turtle. I'd run too! But they had a blast! maybe jorge should start a new sport. I'd worry less if my boys were roping turtles instead of big steers!

5 comments:

Bec said...

Roping turtles... the next competitive sport for toddlers! Nice! I miss those stinkin' boys!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

That is too cute! Roping turtles

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures of the boys actually roping the turtle?! what the heck?! it sounds like they had fun tho...cute little boys...(even jorge i guess)...

Meredith said...

Too cute!! I wish I could have seen that. You have such adorable boys!

Dena said...

Um...yeah..so sorry I didn't get real live pictures! My camera's batteries were dead. I seriously ran to the game shelf and took out every AA battery I could find....and they weren't strong enough for the camera. So Sad.