Friday, July 25, 2008

My 1 year old!

Jace is my clingy baby, and I love it- most days- he loves me! This day he had to be in the bathroom while I did my hair and make-up. I know it wasn't very sanitary but he was happy and it was cute! Bytheway- he looks EXACTLY how Jorge did as a kid- he's definitely a handsome guy!
He has to follow me....and this day I was going between the laundry room, bathroom, and bedroom and he gave up! He does this often, people (Becky) think my kids are weird because they just get tired and find a place to crash. I love how he just stuck his little tushie up in the air. And yes, I realize I did an aweful job at making the bed that day. I love my little guy soooo much! He's started to feed himself (or insist on trying) and he shakes his head to say no and bounces his entire body up and down to say yes. He is for sure a quiet one, but I'll tell him to do something or get something and he understands everything. I'm positive he's thinking, "why talk- Reuben does enough for the both of us?!"

8 comments:

Bec said...

Your kids ARE weird. :) And adorable... Jace is such a cutie pie. I'm so glad we were able to bond in May. Give him a big, auntie smooch for me!

Bec said...

Maybe pinch his cheeks. Aunts do that, right? ;)

Dena said...

i'm pretty sure only great-aunts do that (the smelly kind), and that's who we hid from at family reunions!

Bec said...

Darn. All of my ambitions down the drain... :) Oh well. A smooch will suffice.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Issac sleeps with his bum in the air too. I love it! Oh and the bed? I would have never noticed if you didn't say anything

Nancy said...

That is crazy that your kids will crash anywhere. Mine have to be in there bed/crib or the carseat. Nowhere else. Paige is the same way about talking. My Mom and Denise think that Paige is a mute because they never hear her talk. But at home she does and it is nice for her because she just grunts and points and Reese knows what she wants.

Anonymous said...

aww...jace is so cute. you guys need to come visit me before you go back to mexico...

Jarmeg Family said...

Jace is growing up so fast and is sooo cute. He does look a lot like Jorge.