Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't believe it!




You Are Esmerelda!

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Ok, so that's what it said- but I didn't even LIKE her! or the movie that much. But I did answer honestly, even though I had to admit to glaring at a pitiful wench. I aspire to be the one to take the person aside and have an intelligent little chat- but actually, that was a high school question and I answered as if I was still in high school. Sad, I know- but I am a different person now...maybe I'll take the quiz again.....


You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Oh my...now I'm Cinderella! While I think it's better than Esme...still! I looked at all the possible results and I would say I'm most like Ariel....Yes, I don't know what it really says- but here is my rendition:
You are Ariel! Beautiful (& humble) and willing to do anything for love (trade voice for legs), while still holding on to your strong family ties. You're willing to step into an unknown world (for her: humans; for me: Mexico) to be with your one true love (Jorge, DUH!).
Actually I think it said I was Esmerelda because I picked turquoise and dancing. Then I was Snow White because I picked WHITE and dancing. Sorry, couldn't give dancing up even though I still enjoy the ritzy food. Take the quiz! it's fun? or more like, it's interesting!

4 comments:

Bec said...

Enough of this Disney crap. Where are these new PICTURES you've taken??? :) Okay, it's not crap. But still... PICTURES!

See ya, Esme.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Where did you get that info?

Anonymous said...

you always were the one to cheat on quizzes till they described how you wanted to sound! cheater! =)

The Farmer's Wife said...

Every princess I have know is quite moody...and so here is the summary of the quiz....it just depends on the day of the week, which princess you are! haha