Friday, March 14, 2008

CHRISTMAS



Well, those of you who have talked to me in the past 4 months know that my computer went on strike before we moved- so here's an attempt to catch up. Christmas went well...by well I mean we lived through it- I do not recommend moving at Christmas time- chaos! We didn't get to do all the Christmasy things that I just LOVE- and it seemed that the few things we did get do were on a list of things to do along with the work on the house, etc. But we did take a break from remodeling to enjoy our family visits, time for the boys to play with their cousins, and celebrating our Savior's birth. Here are a few pics. Ignore the paint color on the background wall- we didn't like it once we put it on and it's now a darker brown, so we used that color as "primer"- I know- we're dorks. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Bec said...

I have so much to say... and there are lots of posts. So I'll try to be brief on both. For this one:

Love the tile. Love the wagon. LOVE those boys!