Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yu-u-u-u-mmy!



This tea is soooo good! I absolutely love it! I've been in the Christmasy mood for quite some time now- way before Halloween, and our tree would be up if it weren't for our impending move. I just love this time of year! We're wanting to get snowed in at the ranch to be able to play in the snow (that has yet to come). But before we rush into Christmas, we have THANKSGIVING! Not as fun to decorate...but still fun. We're especially excited because we're going to visit Jorge's brother and his family in Dallas. So, we're wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey!

5 comments:

Bec said...

Yes, we have been playing Christmas music for about a week now. I just can't help it! And I'll have to try that tea. It sounds yummy! I love you!!! (And Happy Thanksgiving...early.)

Bec said...

I miss seeing your new blog posts. (pout) And chatting with you... (pout) I hope your new apartment is so so fun, and I hope we get to talk soon! I love you!!!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

you've been tagged. look at my blog under 6 things

Bec said...

I am drinking this very tea at this very moment and thinking of you. I miss you... a lot... hurry and get internet again! I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and that your new house is great. Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.