Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We're Alive




Just a quick note to let everyone know we're alive! I know it's the middle of November, and I'm a slacker for not posting Halloween pictures earlier- sorry. This was a few days before Halloween, Reuben was attached to his costume. My computer is still hating, so I can't put pictures up....more to come later. Jace was a bear, and they both were super cute (in my biased opinion). We took the boys to the Halloween NICU reunion at Providence Hospital- and caught up with some friends, nurses, etc. It was fun. Then our ward had the kids go on a hay ride trick-or-treating, ending up at an outdoor little party with chili, desserts, and hot chocolate. I've never been a huge fan of Halloween, but it was fun to dress the kids up and we do benefit from them not being able to eat all the candy- although, trust me- Reuben is STILL trying. We're in the middle of flipping a house, and I must admit- it's more relaxing to sit and watch it on tv from start to finish in 30 minutes. Jorge and I love this, but we have so many good ideas (good and humble) that it takes us a long time to reach our final decision. We had the round up this last weekend....testing cows and bulls- I've known how it's done but have never been there for it....interesting. That's all I have to say. Poor Reuben was held hostage because I didn't want him in the corrals with Jorge- call me paranoid but he's still alive so I'm ok with being paranoid. Lots of pregnant cows, so it was a good weekend. Jace is rolling around like crazy, and will soon have his 1st tooth (I know I've been saying that for 3 months, this time I think it's for real! we'll see!) Reuben was roping his tricycle, and Jace was asleep and now they're both awake and hungry so I need to go. Jorge's out selling cattle to bring home the bacon, or beef- as the case may be. This Thanksgiving season I'm soooo thankful for my little family- I have the best 3 boys ever!

1 comment:

Derek said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! I wish we weren't so far away.