Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHETTEN WEEKEND




I have the best husband. Really, I do- there's no argument. This weekend, I wanted to redo a built in bookshelf in this little corner of our house. It included ripping off old wallpaper, using thinner to take the excess glue off, taping, painting...and more painting. I told Jorge it would be my little weekend project. I really wanted to get books out of boxes and feel productive. So, Jorge helped me take the wallpaper off, thin the glue, tape the wall, and he painted. AND "my little project" was done. And even though I mostly just watched...I DID feel productive! Here's my project and smile to prove it! And me, thanking Jorge for actually doing it all....and him...pretending not to enjoy it! Thank you handsome hubby!


2 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

That's great that you were able to get that done. Not to mention I was SO THRILLED to see a picture of you and your hubby on here. I haven't see a picture of you since Hawaii, not including your wedding picture on your blog. You look FANTASTIC!

Bec said...

You're beautiful. And you two need to get a room. I mean, seriously. :) Very fun. Love the shelves, too. Look great!