Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Summer of Firsts for Jace

Jace's 1st haircut. I do feel bad that we did it....only because we took Reuben to a huge salon and had it all fancy for him- BUT this is why....Jace has no hair. Ok, I lied- he has 2 of them! Yes, I'm only kidding. His hair has grown but only around his ears and on the bottom like an old man, so we gave him his 1st haircut and HE LOVED it. He looks older and is still devilishly handsome. He also drank his 1st virgin margarita. Midnight margarita. Name that movie. I know it looks like he didn't like it but he kept wanting more! He'd even stick his lizard tongue out and lick off all my salt. Funny kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he did like it...the picture i took of him proves it too. =) our little futre alchy. jk.

Bec said...

James just got his first haircut, too! I need to post about it (it was only yesterday, so I'm not so slow). Though virgins are still off-limits... :)

Bec said...

PS. Is that Mom in the picture? Where was this? Where was I???

Derek said...

I never noticed the "name that movie" comment. Practical Magic! I win! I win!

(This is Becca, by the way... I'm too lazy to log off Derek.)