Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BFFs

I haven't blogged in awhile because my camera died and blogging without pictures is hard for me...BUT since Amy's been on my case to blog...here's one ABOUT HER but without pics, sorry. Look at her blog for that. On Monday we got together after MANY years. We hadn't seen each other since I was still single and she only had 1 kiddo. Now, fyi- she has 3 SUPER CUTE kiddos. They are so beautiful and fun to be around. Time flew by, and we just talked and let the kids play. She is a wonderful mom, has a beautiful home, and is such a great friend. It was so fun to chat. AND TALK ABOUT ALL THE REST OF YOU! jk. Amy got married in 99, right after Allison, Amanda, and I graduated high school- yes, we thought she was crazy but she was also crazy in love. She was my example and still is. LOVE YA AMY!

3 comments:

Bec said...

So I read "BFFs" and thought, "Hey- this post is about ME!" Little did I know that I was betrayed and replaced by some Amy-girl. Hmph.

You will be forgiven ONLY when you post pictures. Don't worry... I'll wait.

Anonymous said...

OH...thanks Dena! I had so much time talking. I can't believe 6 hours went by that fast! Becky...your still her favorite I'm sure!

Nancy said...

How fun! It is so nice to get togehter with friends. i was the last of all of my High School friends to get married. It kinda was a bummer but ok now.