Friday, March 14, 2008

TAGGED- 6 things you may not know about me

I was tagged, by Vanessa- and my goodness this was hard to do! So in advance, sorry for any pathetic answers, I'm not that much of a mystery- or a sharer!

1. I clean my ears with q-tips everytime I shower, despite health hazards.
2. Hablo espanol, y entiendo mas que tu piensas.
3. I love to pluck my eyebrows in the car- obviously at a stoplight if I'm driving.
4. While most people love chocolate chip cookie dough, I'm a fan of sugar cookie dough.
I was having problems finishing and asked Jorge to help..... the next 2 are from him...
5. I check myself out in the mirror.
6. I don't know I'm beautiful.

I tag: Becky, Cambria, and Lauren if you haven't done this!

1 comment:

Bec said...

I hate you for tagging me. Okay, I don't actually hate you. But seriously... I'm an open book! No secrets here (for long, mwahaha).