Friday, March 14, 2008

"the" hat


So I decided to get a little crafty, or attempt to...this winter. This was my practice beanie, but I thought if it looked good I'd let Jace wear it. BUT it was like an inch too short so I didn't even put the pom pom type thing on top. Reuben has to do what Jace does (a little jealousy) so he's IN the exersaucer and trying on the hat. We'll see if this project ever solidifies later- haven't had the time to try again. Ok, I lied- I tried once and Reuben found it and unraveled it. So sad- he might have even gotten a time out for that one. Don't worry- his time outs are like 2 minutes sitting on his bed and then he has to say sorry, or as he would say it, "solly".

1 comment:

Bec said...

I'm impressed. And I think Reuben's "I'm-a-baby-too" complex is cute.