Monday, February 2, 2009

why i love THIS man:

Everyone knows I married Jorge for his good looks. Yes, I'm that shallow. Everything else has just been a HUGE bonus! Not only is he the best husband and father, but he's also a hard worker and did not complain one bit that I have spent literally ALL day blogging (in my pajamas). Seriously. I have a new layout (that because of my computer illiteracy, took me HOURS), 5 million new posts, and he has ran in all day to keep my fire going (the REAL one, keep your mind out of the gutter). I love him. He really is my best friend. Valentine's Day is coming up...you think I could pass up being mushy?! no way.

6 comments:

tori and nelson said...

woo-woo!! ;) jorge is very photogenic...if only i were so lucky. jk. i am. hahaha.

Bec said...

He IS quite studly. :) Good work picking a winner. You'll make beautiful babies... oh, wait-- you already have!

Love ya. And lookin' good, Jorge!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for updates! I love all your post. We are doing great and going strong. My kids are getting to big it is sad! We took our picture at a place called "The Pecans". It is a neighborhood that does not look like it belongs in AZ! Very beautiful!

Nancy said...

I have to say that good looks runs in the family:) I am so happy for you guys and your little cuties! I am glad to see all of the new updates, I was beginning to wonder if you guys disappeared.

Jarmeg Family said...

Aww that is so sweet! I love the picture of the boys too

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hi Dena! I found your blog. Your kids are so cute! Thanks for all you do!