Friday, September 26, 2008

SUNDAY fun.

This past Sunday, all of the future Sunbeams went to Primary for singing time. First of all, I can't believe I have a soon-to-be Sunbeam! and Secondly, I was amazed at how reverent he was! I snuck in the back of the room to snap this shot! I love how his feet don't even touch the floor! (He was very happy to get to sit by his friend, Alan, who is a year older.)
Jace and Reuben are "Colony Boys"- they love getting dirty, chasing chickens, and not using their carseats. KEEP READING. We require carseats, except on the way home from church. We live on the same road. They think this is the best ever! Reuben usually "drives" and this particular Sunday, Jace fell asleep in my arms in the 1 minute it took to get home. He's not a baby anymore, but I love these tender moments.

3 comments:

Bec said...

Woot! Woot! Hot momma! Hot momma! ;) (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

But seriously, I always am amazed at how DANG good looking your kiddos are... then I remember they're your kids and am less surprised! :) They really are adorable. Reuben is so serious and grown up. It makes me a little sad. And Jace cracks me up- with his (potentially unhealthy- lol) addiction to his mommy. So cute. Great post.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

That is a sweet picture. I agree with the car seat thing. I require car seats, but Isaac loves to help drive to our neighbors a street over or he likes to sit in the passenger seat with the window down and drive around the parking lot. I think every kids needs to have a pre-driving experience

Jarmeg Family said...

I CAN'T beleive how good Rueben is in primary, he just sits there the whole time not making a peep! And you are too cute taking a picture in primary what a good mom!