Saturday, May 10, 2008

my cutie-patooties!


My parents laugh because I use to hate when they put us 3 girls in matching outfits- but I'm having fun dressing my boys the same. HOWEVER, I do remind them that it's ok now but never would I force them to match when they're in high school (yep, did happen). Michael did Reuben's hair for church- so when I go for the spray bottle, he says, "mommy, no agua. Gel!" I think it's adorable, especially since I use to gel Michael's hair when he started kindergarten and taught him to tell people, "Don't touch the hair." I was a senior then- and had to help my little brother out. Now he's teaching my boys. Sorry for the view of Reuben's gum- he was laughing and is currently addicted to gum. It's like he's in high school already! And there's our little Jace- so cute and innocent (or so he'd like you to believe!) I love them so much! We're missing Jorge but enjoying each other.

7 comments:

Bec said...

My goodness, they're getting big! Well, old at least. :) You have two very good looking little boys. And I LOVE their matching (and very studly) shirts. I cannot wait to see them (and you) in person!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I love you!!!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Your boys are too cute. You and Nancy need to get together. She dresses her girls the same and she HATED when my mom dressed us alike. Things you knew you would never do! Wow how things change huh? I think it is cute. I'm glad you posted again I check every once in a while. Hope everything is going good for you guys. Tell everyone hi for us!

Anonymous said...

It is about freakin time! Your boys are so big! And they look just like you...or Michael? Anyways...I love ya and post more often!

Nancy said...

Ok, I agree with you 100% here too. I hated that Jessica and I had to wear the same thing and now I do it to my girls all the time. I hate it when they don't match. I have a problem.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. You are right, though. They are very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Jace is! I feel like you just had him...but here I am ready to have my third in 8 weeks! Is that insane or what?!

Unknown said...

Hi Dena,
Your kiddos are definitely cute. I had to laugh when you called them cutie patooties because Eloy was just saying the other day that he wondered how he started call our kiddos "Cute Patoots". I'll have to tell him he's not the only one who says that.
Take care,
I feel for you. It's hard having our husbands gone so much. Eloy is over the road a lot.
Marci