Saturday, October 6, 2007

I'M A BLOGGER!


So...my sister got me addicted to blogs. I am a blog reader, and seriously get a taunted joy out of reading other's blogs. It's like secretly reading someone's journal- which I've always wanted to do (never have). But then my conscience kicks in and I feel it's unfair to not have my own. Besides, what mom wouldn't want another avenue to show off her kids! So, yes- I am a blogger. Not a booger. I have to be careful with my words- here was how my morning began:
Me: Reuben, you're poopy. Come here poopy and let me change you.
Reuben: No puppy (pronounced "poopy" with a sad face). Vaca!
Me: Ok vaca. Come here and let me change you.
He was so happy to be vaca that he ran over and practically changed himself! Have a good day and enjoy my attempt at blogging!

1 comment:

Bec said...

I love you, blogger... and your little cow, too!