Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Biker Shorts- YUCK

A few minutes ago I was about to be sad- Jace didn't want me to hold him! He wanted to play on the floor with Reuben. He turned 5 months old yesterday and I had a quick thought that he won't want to cuddle and be my baby for very long. With Reuben being born 3 months early, we had a baby for a little longer- but Jace is growing so fast! I started thinking about how we'll have to wait 3 years before the next (and last if it's a SHE) and I got a little sad because I wanted them so close. On a lighter note- it got me thinking about things I LOVE and other things I despise. I LOVE my husband. I love how he sings loud and dances silly to make me laugh (and how it makes me sick that he's in perfect step with the music even though he's acting crazy). I LOVE how Reuben quietly sneaks in bed with us and steals my pillow. I LOVE when Jace giggles when I lift my shirt (typical boy! haha) even though I'm not a big fan of breastfeeding. I love my life! Now, the not-so-in-love with things: BIKER SHORTS & SPEEDOS! enough said. People who have a wedgy and don't pick it- how do they not feel it?!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Funny girl. That's all I have to say.